The bestselling Excel book on the market, updated for Excel 2010As the world's leading spreadsheet application, Excel has a huge user base. The release of Office 2010 brings major changes to Excel, so Excel For Dummies comes to the rescue once more!
In the friendly and non-threatening For Dummies style, this popular guide shows beginners how to get up and running with Excel and helps more experienced users get comfortable with new features.
- Excel is the number one spreadsheet application worldwide, and Excel For Dummies is the number one guide to using it
- With the major changes in Microsoft Office 2010, Excel has new features and a new interface design; users need help to get up to speed
- The book includes everything you need to know to perform basic Excel 2010 tasks
- Covers creating and editing worksheets and charts, formatting cells, entering formulas, inserting graphs, designing database forms, and adding database records
- Also covers printing, adding hyperlinks to worksheets, saving worksheets as Web pages, adding existing worksheet data to an existing Web page, and much more
Whether you're new to Excel or just need to understand the 2010 version, Excel 2010 For Dummies provides what you need to know.
Table of Contents
Part I: Getting In on the Ground Floor
Chapter 1: The Excel 2010 User Experience
Chapter 2: Creating a Spreadsheet from Scratch
Part II: Editing without Tears
Chapter 3: Making It All Look Pretty
Chapter 4: Going Through Changes
Chapter 5: Printing the Masterpiece
Part III: Getting Organized and Staying That Way
Chapter 6: Maintaining the Worksheet
Chapter 7: Maintaining Multiple Worksheets
Part IV: Digging Data Analysis
Chapter 8: Doing What-If Analysis
Chapter 9: Playing with Pivot Tables
Part V: Life beyond the Spreadsheet
Chapter 10: Charming Charts and Gorgeous Graphics
Chapter 11: Getting on the Data List
Chapter 12: Linking, Automating, and Sharing Spreadsheets
Part VI: The Part of Tens
Chapter 13: Top Ten Features in Excel 2010
Chapter 14: Top Ten Beginner Basics
Chapter 15: The Ten Commandments of Excel 2010
About The Author
Greg Harvey is a veteran computer trainer, consultant, and the author of more than 50 books. He also owns and manages a multimedia publishing venture, Mind Over Media.